Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

39 Weeks + Signs of Labor

Nausea, restlessness, energy, inability to sleep, and all those other cute bodily functions.

I have all of them.
If you were wondering.

"This is a great indicator that labor is close, within the next 48 hours to 3 weeks."

Perfect.

Meanwhile no food sounds appetizing, water goes straight through me and I am bored out of my mind.

In other news, my best friend Katy had her baby on Wednesday! We were a week apart and measuring the same at every appointment, so if things remain the same my guy will come Wednesday?

I hope it's before then! Seeing that sweet little boy has made me so baby hungry, which is good, because im so so close. Still, the minutes feel like hours.

I'm officially 39 weeks today. One week till my due date, they will induce me after I hit 40 weeks.

I'm dying. Any ideas on how to pass the time? Because I am not supposed to go anywhere, but this body doesn't want to rest :( or eat, or sleep or watch another episode of bones on Netflix. Not one more.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe start a scrapbook online or something? I don't know how you feel, because mine came early and I wasn't expecting it at all, so I can't even imagine the waiting game! Good luck though!

    ReplyDelete