Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Week In Review: 1/16-1/23

This Week:

We went to Kru Kirklands SECOND birthday party, which means my baby is turning two really soon.





















I made homemade potstickers with the help of Katelyn. Colton said it was "the best meal I have EVER made. He was drooling over them. Had them for dinner, and then got up and made them for lunch the next day. Tai liked them too, but fell asleep eating them during dinner.

I also made a fantastic dinner of pork chops and mashed potatoes. Tai HATES mashed potatoes (we have given him them 25+ times and he refuses to touch them.)

Uncle Curtis babysat Tai for the first time on Thursday and Friday. He is by FAR the best sitter we have had. (He cleans immaculately and takes awesome care of my babe.)

Tai has mastered the "Cheeser" grin.



Colton is smack dab in the middle of Sundance Film Festival (he spoke to several celebrities on the phone) and has been working extra hours.

We are days away from closing on our house!





Work is going really well, and I continue to feel absolutely blessed that I was chosen to be part of such an amazing company. Without this job, I have no idea where we would be today. I am surrounded by amazing co-workers who care about who I am as a person. They are some of my greatest friends, and I truly enjoy coming to work and being around them.




Tai and daddy had some man time.



Also. This horrible text conversation took place. :)




Cheers!

The Kynastons

No comments:

Post a Comment