Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

6 and a Half Months

This is a huge milestone because so much ha changed in 2 weeks. Tai is sitting, pulling himself up onto things, rolling everywhere and...crawling! He gets up on all fours, and pulls himself around on his stomach. I was shocked when I saw him do it for the first time. I literally reared up.

How does that happen so fast? Out of NOWHERE!

He is tearing apart his toy box, fascinated with new toys and puts everything in his mouth! EVERYTHING.

Tai makes messes with his food, messes in the bath (he is a major splasher) and messes in his room pulling Everything Out. And its only the beginning!

It is so bittersweet how much he grows and progresses everyday. My parents love him, my mom is always sneaking over before bed time to snuggle him and my dad shoes up first thing in the morning to take him on adventures.

Colton's parents adore him also, they are willing to drive up on a dime to come see him, it's fun to be the first baby on both sides, he's totally spoiled.

Tai has a little cold right now, I blame the wedding and all the people who held him, poor guy.

Here are some recent shots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment